A painters recluse. | Teen Ink

A painters recluse.

By Anupama BRONZE, mumbai, Other
Anupama BRONZE, Mumbai, Other

Similar images

This art has 5 comments.

on Oct. 20 2011 at 1:03 pm
deleteddeletedFoff, Columbus, Ohio
very interesting. is there a story? bravo.

Anupama BRONZE said...
on Apr. 11 2011 at 10:23 pm
Anupama BRONZE, Mumbai, Other
It isn't a painting. It's a photograh. I guess the tag line confused teen ink! They updated it is an oil painting. I named it that way because the paintbrush is my recluse.

on Apr. 9 2011 at 9:41 pm
AddictedToWriting BRONZE, La Grande, Oregon

"Writer's Block is when your characters get fed up with all you put them through and go on strike." -- Anonomous
"A Writer is someone for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."--Thomas Mann

I don't know.  Usually, I'm pretty skeptical at really photo-realistic paintings, and I definately see what you mean about the edges (the spidernet tights especially), but look at the wood grain. It's just soft-looking enough that I'm unsure.

Daydreamish said...
on Apr. 9 2011 at 4:48 pm

it's interesting, but I don't think it's a painting. Look at the edges. They're never that sharp in painting.

(And if this is in fact a painting, my apologies to the artist. You are clearly a genius. :D)

on Apr. 7 2011 at 6:32 pm

Wow.  Is this seriously a painting?  It's incredible!!!  Amazing work!!