New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > Starry Night Over the Ringling Bridge

Starry Night Over the Ringling Bridge This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
Homage to Van Gogh, depiction of my city's icon- the Ringling Bridge.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 15 comments. Post your own!

xxLivxxThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is great!

Cello_girllllThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Woah! This is incredible!

Unknown0_0This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 1, 2012 at 11:13 am:
The impressionist gods have shone down upon you and helped you create this beautiful painting :D

to.hold.the.sun This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I feel like you're channeling Van Gogh here. It reminds me of "Starry Night". Fantastic piece!

HateKnuckleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is professional. I want to buy it! I can't tell you how much I love this.

HateKnuckleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 14, 2011 at 2:57 pm :
Too good. Now I'm just gonna sit here and stare at it all day.

milforceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Excellent work! It's absolutely stunning!!

TaraP said...
Jul. 3, 2011 at 12:08 pm:
This is really beautiful!

AverageEvilMeteor said...
This is wonderful :)

AnimalGirl said...
this is amazong! beautiful!

Lexi4eva said...
Mar. 10, 2011 at 10:46 am:
Nice picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fefe1996 said...
Mar. 9, 2011 at 2:59 pm:

I love this!!! its so beautiful!

5-5 *s :)

dreamxentertainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 26, 2011 at 12:46 pm:
it's so so beautiful!

PrincessGrace said...
Feb. 23, 2011 at 4:06 pm:
This is gorgeous! :))

AlyssaCThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 17, 2011 at 4:51 pm:
superbbbb work