New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > Still life

Still life This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
can you find the monkey?

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 11 comments. Post your own!

yeesssir said...
Mar. 26, 2011 at 11:53 am:
this one is ridiculous you have patience! im still tryna see how this is from oil pastels hha

dreamxentertainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 26, 2011 at 9:53 pm:
wow!! this is incredible!!!!

sarahconway This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 21, 2011 at 10:38 am:
This is so amazing!  There is no way I could paint anything like this!  Bravo!

Mgymnast This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

a little dark, but i love it! it's very different!! :)

also, if you get the chance could you check out some of my photo's such as Beauty in Nature and Freedom (& comment and rate them???) it would be greatly appreciated! THANKS!!!

DreamsAreBroken said...
the monkeys right in front of your face, his hand over his eye? i love it! brilliantly done. :)

Kimmy_KrakThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is a really nice oil painting

aqaap said...
i like how you have used dark colors in the background to make the objects in the foreground stand out.. excellent work...

Missa replied...
Dec. 30, 2010 at 11:28 pm :

First: This is amazing and looks like an actual picture!!!!

Second: Is there even a monkey in there?!?! I've looked at it for a while and i don't see it!!! hahaha maybe it is one of those things where you don't have to look as hard as you think.

saycheese_natiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
unbelieve! 

saycheese_natiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 5, 2010 at 7:28 pm :
unbelievable* haha

pencils_4_handsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i love the chiaroscuro effect... something I like to do in my own paintings.. breathtaking :) it would mean so much if you checked out my works