Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > "Scuba Diving"

"Scuba Diving"

Report abuse
Description:
It took a super long time to draw all those little circles. This painting was inspired by a work i saw on this site featuring a whale in a field of corn. I like that one alot so i decided to make a scuba...(more »)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 3 comments. Post your own now!

ALM007This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 25, 2011 at 1:45 am
You've used really cool concepts in this paintings. 

TheGreightGutzby replied...
Nov. 27, 2011 at 1:12 am
Hi thanks alot yea i thought it would be a cool idea to try to put on paper. Thanks alot for youre comment i can tell you understood what i was trying to show so it means alot to me.

ALM007This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...

Hey, your welcome.

Thanks for all your feedback. I read 8 am in the morning and loved it. I was too lazy to comment though, but after posting the bit about Dylan and reading 8 am in the morning I commented on the poetry chat how it's so frustrating that great writing like that doesn't get noticed. It completely different from a lot of the cookie cutter creative writing that gets highly ranked. Nice job and keep writing.