Resue me

Report abuse
Description:
This is a painting that shows me saving a friend. This is onr of my fsvorites I've done so far.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

-MidnightAngel-This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 3, 2011 at 7:06 pm:
Wow! you did this vary well. I can't draw water at all, but you did it perfictly! were you using water colors or...?

UnderstandMEClearlyNOW said...
The painting is good, but I have one problem that ruined the painting for me. Your description tells me that you were saving your friend, but when i look at the painting you friend looks like she is just enjoying the water and the other person looks like she is going to push her farther under; rather then save her. Try to focus on the facial  expressions and how the objects in the painting react to one another. You face looks mad while her's looks peaceful. And the water around her is still... (more »)

Dom<3 replied...
Jan. 18, 2011 at 7:27 pm :
I just seen this comment. Thanks for the constructive critism but i wanted the painting more symbolic. It was my friend I was painting and I didnt know how she would react if I made her look as if she was dying. I rather the viewer wonder whats occuring.

i.ll_be_fine_899 said...
Jul. 18, 2010 at 4:39 pm:
whoa this reaally kool. ur goood

Uniqueada said...
Jul. 16, 2010 at 12:15 pm:
loovve it!