Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > Guitar and Summer

Guitar and Summer

Report abuse
Description:
This is actually acrylic. Interpret it the way you like! NB: Unfortunately not a great pic! But good enough to share :)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

k.s.hThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 12, 2011 at 9:51 am:
I really like this... very nice.  The eye is so sharp and real.  It makes you wonder who's it is and what are they thinking and seeing in that moment.

GangstaEyes This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 2, 2010 at 11:13 am:
This is really bright and strong - I love the colors and all the things in the background that kind of center the guitar. Really cool drawing!! Keep it up.

HelloLover said...
May 31, 2010 at 12:54 pm:
I see a lot of emotion in this picture and I really like it.  I love the abstract details of the guitar side by side with the striking realistic eye in the center.  I think the eye really grounds this piece.  The sun gives it depth, and the color-fading hearts give it feeling.  Very, very nice.

jujums1 replied...
Jun. 4, 2010 at 7:25 pm :

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it. Definitely reflects summer in Rio, combing new love, energetic spirit and mystery. And also my personality :)

The eye's looking right back at you...