Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > The Temptation of Saint Anthony

The Temptation of Saint Anthony This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

ElkieLionThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 4, 2012 at 9:35 pm:
Wow, that's amazing!!!

FeedTheBirds said...

Dali inspired?

Yes, or no, I love and want it.

HTCARIA said...
Jun. 28, 2010 at 2:33 am:
Supppperrrb!!

fallingupriver This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:54 pm:

Thank you, that means a lot! :)

I'm such a huge fan of Dali and Magritte... really the whole surrealist gang. I tried to imitate their style here haha

ChristopherK This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 12, 2010 at 5:47 pm:

I love this piece. Literally. It is up on my list along with work by Kush, Dali, Magritte, etc., and yet you're (apparently) a teen.

Stunning.

fallingupriver This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:54 pm :

Thank you, that means a lot! :)