Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > Clouds in Her Hair

Clouds in Her Hair

Report abuse
Description:
A painting on cardboard of something not containing gore - go figure!

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 22 comments. Post your own now!

AshTree said...
I really love this piece! i think i might marry it! JK!!! But really I just llove the effects I almost see another face in the clouds which means my brain is trying to make something out of it which is really good cuz thats what it does with real clouds

flyaway replied...
I now pronounce you husband and wife!  Other people have told me they see faces in the clouds too - I didn't put them there intentionally, so I have to conclude that my paintbrush is magical.

Writer1996 said...
Nice picturee! The colors are used very nicely!

i.ll_be_fine_899 said...
Jul. 3, 2010 at 8:34 am
interesting:)))) this is beautiful!!! good workk

GangstaEyes This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is CRAZY impressive! The clouds look amazingly real as does the face, and the whole inspiration behind the peice is fantastic. Great work!

BriannaMinniie said...
Jun. 18, 2010 at 10:48 am
this is amazing! you did so good on thiss i love itt amazing job :) <3

ricearonii said...

This is so unbelievably amazing.

the title just makes this so much more breathe taking.

monsterxcities This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
That right there is pretty stunning. I love everything about it. Awesome job :)

curledupwabook said...
WOW! exellent work! I have never been able to paint or draw or anything, but i can't believe how wonderful your paintings are! You have such talent! If I could paint/draw, I would want to paint as well connected to your work as you are!

flyaway replied...
thanks so much! that was quite the compliment.  You CAN draw and paint you know.  People say it's "talent".  Honestly, I used to be terrible at art until I worked at it daily.  It just takes patience and practice!

thecanadiantexan said...

this is beautiful

i like it :: its almost like, waves. when i first saw it that was my initial response, but the more you look at it, the prettier it gets (:

flyaway replied...
thanks!  It's cool how you saw the waves first, then saw more into the painting!

BrittanyPaige This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 25, 2010 at 1:11 am
very creative and i like the colors and the way they play out onto the others.. :))  nice piece.

flyaway replied...
thanks!!!! =D

xxSamanthaUalani said...

I'm curious about the inspiration for this?

but i love it.

my thoughts are something along the lines of a dreamer..
like, the girl always has her head in the clouds, constantly dreaming of a better place.

BUT thats just my basic thoughts :D great job!

flyaway replied...
thanks for your view of my painting - it was inspired by the idea of constant dreaming and believing. No matter what might be happening on earth, she will keep rising above it all, with her head in the clouds.  I'm glad my artwork made an impression, that's what the artist is supposed to do! thanks again! =)

xxSamanthaUalani replied...
of course :D i enjoyed it a lot. and yes, thats exactly what i got from it. very inspirational! loved it. :D

KillerButterflyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
:O Is it possible for something to be so GOOD?

flyaway replied...
lol, why thank you

NuMmYumMy said...
May 9, 2010 at 9:58 am

Very cool. you should consitor getting an acount on deviantart.com if you don't already have one. 

Orchidreich.