Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > Marbles and the Gabilan Mountains

Marbles and the Gabilan Mountains This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
still life of marbles reflecting the Gabilan Mountains

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 32 comments. Post your own now!

charlottegirl said...
May 23, 2010 at 10:23 am
Wow the detail is incredible! Fantastic job with the reflection in the marbles- well done!

Eilatan This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
this isn't an oil painting. you HAVE to be kidding. this is a photograph. it is. this is too realistic to be a painting. far, far too real. no, i don't believe you. this is a photograoh.

C. H. said...
This is such an amazing piece of work! How did you even come up with this idea? This is stunning! You have a real talent. Also, I'm just curious, what did you make this on?

bd9118 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 27, 2010 at 9:30 am
ha thanks! it was a class assignment to use a favorite piece of text in a work of art... I first pasted down the text on the canvas, which you can't even see, and then painted the marbles over it...

soletmar said...
wow. this is amazing. i'm completely speechless. the contrast between the tiles and the marbles make it even better.

Sara! said...
Feb. 2, 2010 at 7:30 am
I agree with kasey.camille . . .this is AMAZING!!!!! you are VERY talented!!~Sara

Feb. 2, 2010 at 10:44 am
why thank you!

ponysyd said...
This is very cool. Nice job!

woodenpineapple This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I thought this was a photo! Its very realistic, and the illuminated marbles are painted very well.

LavenderStone said...
This is really cool. I think the marbles look awesome.

ThatHair said...
Oct. 9, 2009 at 9:49 am
Beautiful. Such a creative idea and very well-executed.

kasey.camille said...
Sept. 24, 2009 at 11:52 am
This is amazing. Much better than a picture. I wish I was thas good! :)