Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > Parody Of Life's Reality

Parody Of Life's Reality This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 41 comments. Post your own!

Deej6595 said...
Good tecture, good painting. I feel like this a very special, grasping painting to many people.

maizyiscrazy said...
May 31, 2012 at 3:51 pm:
This is really awesome. It looks like it was done on cardboard, just the texture, you know?

firecleansed said...
Apr. 17, 2012 at 9:05 am:
I cant imagine what inspired a piece of art like this. The kind of emotion needed to make that. Wow, Great work cant wait to see more.

Deej6595 said...
Feb. 25, 2012 at 4:07 pm:
Wow! This is really good. I liked the writing across the chest. It looks like it says commit to genocide with lipstick. That's very thouhgt provoking. And so is the rest of this piece. It looks like a skeleton with half a face and thorns across the forehead. Whatever it is it really caught my eye.

beautifulspirit This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 29, 2011 at 9:15 am:
It's certainly interesting~ I don't know what to make of it, but I think it's thought-provoking.

nutmeg123 said...
Dec. 7, 2011 at 10:39 am:
woah...this is really interesting. in a good way, of course. I like how the face is rather obscured and at the same time wears this haughty, intimidating expression. it's very cool. it leaves me sort of confused and dazed, but that to me is the best kind of art. now, what does it say at the bottom? all i see is "with lipstick" which i understand because i see that the face is wearing makeup...

callie15 replied...
Dec. 29, 2011 at 1:12 pm :
I think it says 'Commit to genocide with lipstick'

youngspeare said...
Dec. 7, 2011 at 4:44 am:
Wow! It's soo very beautiful!! You are talented, keep painting. I'm literally amazed. :)
Check out my poem "Ghosts of the Past" and rate/comment? Would really appreciate it!

Fia-fia said...

When i saw this, my eyes got wide, and the first thing that came to mind was blink and look again. And I blinked and looked again, and again, and again. I could stare for hours, this piece really captivates and intrigues an audience! THank you

:)

spitfire213 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
It reaches out and slaps you in the face. I saw it and just though "WoW"

emilyjean said...
oh wow this is amazing!

Chibbie said...
This makes me want to post a poem just about this :) maybe about life changing, and surving it :) Please continue to make wonderful peices. They are very insperational. Check out my stuff too please :)

Lola_Black said...
Amazing! This picture speaks volumes (even if I can't make out that one word. "Commit to ? with lipstick... Do you mind telling me what that says? Thanks). It just has so much chaos and complexity that I just can't stop staring. Brillian work!

RhythmAndRhyme replied...
Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:46 pm :
I think it says "commit to genocide with lipstick," but I could be wrong....

Lola_Black replied...
Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:10 pm :
Yah, I think you're right.

Laura_Oliver said...
This is a really interesting piece. Had me looking at it for a long time, and thinking about it even longer.

MissJess said...
Jun. 14, 2011 at 12:42 pm:
this is amazing. so much feeling hidden in this artwork.keep it up.

JelloAngel92 said...
Jun. 14, 2011 at 9:45 am:
unique! I like it!

BookWormx said...
May 23, 2011 at 4:24 pm:
Its amazing.

sunriseusnset said...
May 1, 2011 at 3:47 pm:
ry interasting piece. really something to think about. great work!