Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > Crowded in the Rye

Crowded in the Rye This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
A painting for a piece of poetry about "Catcher In The Rye". The person nearest to the edge is Holden Caulfield.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

KylieKThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
What does it say in the water! I'm dying to know!

soldoutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
WAHOO!!!! FINALLY SOMEONE PUTS IN SOMETHING YOU-NIQUE!!! i know you had a logical reason for it, but hey, this is an example of things people should try posting on teenink! Bizarre beauty, bud. Bizarre.

Express said...
Jun. 27, 2011 at 8:25 pm:
I really love this, Is there a deeper meaning?(:

jamikim said...
this is cool. it looks like there is writting in the water, if it is, what dose it say?

Dazed This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
this is so cool and wierd :)