Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > La Danseuse

La Danseuse This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
This painting is my friend's portrait, who is a Bharatnatyam dancer.Bharatnatyam is an ancient Indian classical dance.This portrait captures a dancer's contentment and euphoria while dancing.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own now!

BreeZephyrThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is just a beautiful portrait--I'm stunned.

artparisoneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 14, 2015 at 2:46 am
Thanks a lot!

Ray--yoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 27, 2015 at 8:38 am
Wow, she looks so realistic. Congrats!

Jan. 27, 2015 at 11:25 am
hey thanks a lot!