Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > Full Bloom in the Dark

Full Bloom in the Dark

Report abuse
Description:
Tags: Flower

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 40 comments. Post your own now!

limbo! said...
Omg! ur so mean golden girl!

GoldenGirl This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Hahaha, thanks! That's funny! And it is a pretty silly argument, if you ask me! :P

Huda_Z replied...
Cough, cough...

Hmmm? Yes? Do you have something to say, or do you just have a cold? ;)

IAmMyself replied...
WOW this is silly and hilarious its such a beautiful painting truly amazing

fragileblackorchid replied...
haha this is a very mature arguement lol great drawing btw :) o and im goin to advertise my artwork on here so please check out my art work lol im totally kidding :)

Limbo! said...

what happened with your comment? I think that you copy and pasted ur comment and it came twice and stuff.

ZAVERY said...

SORRY I REPEATED A BIT

ZAVERY said...

OMG THIS IS SO LOVELY!

Hey ppl, can you guys plz read and comment on some of my work?

Wow. Did you just try to advertise your own work by commenting on mine? Just, wow...

ZAVERY replied...
Hey, hey, hey! Just listen here, GoldenGirl! I like ur work AND I'm helping to get my work more popular. You know, if you're just being so rude to people that LOVEgood with that idea your work, then perhaps your views will drop to a zero! IM GOOD WITH THAT IDEA.

ZAVERY replied...
Hey, hey, hey! Just listen here, GoldenGirl! I like ur work AND I'm helping to get my work more popular. You know, if you're just being so rude with whoever does the same lie me, perhaps your views will drop down to zero views in a century!!!!!! I'M GOOD WITH THAT IDEA.

Beachgirl1 replied...
wow, u people are entertaining. this picture is absolutely stunning

Lovejunky123 said...
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~*TheDreamer*~ said...
Wow this is wonderful! I've always been a fan of this Georgia O'Keefe style. (In fact she's one of my favorite artists!) It is also a very beautiful choice of flower to paint. Absolutely beautiful! Keep up the good work!!

writingtiger This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Beautiful, and very real. Great Job!!!

Sabrina said...
Oct. 2, 2009 at 10:42 am
it looks so real!!!

Black Heart said...
Sept. 29, 2009 at 10:39 am
You see, I'm the world's biggest tomboy. I like playing football and baseball and watching boy's faces as I school them. I've never taken the time to stop and enjoy a flower. I've always thought that flowers and dresses and things like that were for sissies. My mind is usually on something else. Thank you for showing me a new way to look at things.

Wow thanks :) I'm really glad that my painting spoke to someone. It means a lot. :)

iwantcoconow said...
Sept. 16, 2009 at 11:27 am
i love flowers this is a nice picture

spitfire213 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
wow, its gorgeous!