New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Foiled

Report abuse
Description:
Oil on metal.
Tags: Oil on metal

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 16 comments. Post your own!

Deej6595This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
That's good idea. I often thought about drawing something as realistic as this. This is beautiful. I love the colors and the texture. I need more!!!

beautifulspirit This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:30 am:
It's so realistic and the colors are fun~

JuneTazThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Totally fun technique!

KCayla said...
Jul. 3, 2011 at 10:39 pm:
wow, this is very intresting. i like it keep up the good work :)

little.linguaphile This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 13, 2011 at 11:04 pm:
I like the idea... but what is it? This is an interesting technique!

GoldenGirl This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 14, 2011 at 8:11 pm :
Hey, thanks! It's actually an experiment I had a while ago. What I did was painted several different sheets of aluminum foil, ripped them up, crumpled them, and then glued them together to make this. A weird process, I know, lol. (:

AshTree said...
This is a great idea! i bet it would make a really cool sky or sand for a desert

sarabeara This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is insanely creative!

everthought said...
Jul. 15, 2010 at 1:06 pm:
very nice work

BriannaMinniie said...
Jun. 24, 2010 at 6:28 pm:
i love this alot!! its so colorful and amazing good job on it (:

PeanutButterFly said...
This kinda seems metalic. I like the efffect!

Apr. 5, 2010 at 12:55 pm :
Thanks! :D It's supposed to seem metalic, actually. I painted on foil, then crumpled the foil. It's kinda weird, but it was an experiment. I haven't made anymore like it, but maybe I should. :)

IamtheStargirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 17, 2010 at 7:57 pm :
This is really cool! Much creativity, you have :D

ZAVERYThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

Hmm... this is awesome! The reason I said "hmm" was because it seems strange that one artist can make so many different types of work! Hope you get voted #1 in Teenink arts!

Apr. 4, 2010 at 5:27 pm :
Thank-you so much! I really appreciate that! :)

Sar27 said...
i really like this. it is awesome