Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > We are Different but We are One

We are Different but We are One This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:
Shows diversity in people but how we are all united in one world
Tags: abstract

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own now!

shania4343 said...
Nov. 7 at 2:31 pm
it is one of a kind

AnnaOfMirkwoodThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 24 at 1:04 pm
Two thumbs up!

Aqua. said...
Aug. 4 at 1:30 am
Hi, I really, really love this. I mean how there are all types of hands drawing the world is amazing.    I think the hands show that there are many people in the world and each and everyone of us makes up the world not just one hand that makes up the world. I also love how some hands look older and some younger.    I really like this a lot!

alex_555 said...
Jul. 3 at 4:54 am
this is beautiful. not only are you talented but the message is very clear. mad respect to you... nice job.

AlaNovaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 2 at 9:22 am
I love how you painted this - the overall message you get from it, the beauty of the colors and the idea of each hand holding a different utensil - a real work of art, not to mention how the proportions are all squeaky clean.  Bravissima!! - Ala Nova :)