Harvest This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
A few summers ago, I went back to China for vacation. I visited the village where some of my relatives live, and saw a farmer who was on his way back from harvesting. This work portrays a peaceful scene, a...(more »)

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 2 comments. Post your own now!

BreeZephyrThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 1:04 pm
This is seriously one of the most beautiful works I've seen on TeenInk. Great job.

AlaNovaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 9, 2014 at 11:50 am
I was taken dumbstruck by the glory of the painting, and then dumped again in a pool of astounding awe as I read how you found inspiration for this piece. AMAZING JOB. This just sings of professionalism and complete talent. Bravissima to the tops.