Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > Still Life

Still Life

Report abuse
Description:
This is a mix of oil painting and collage

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own now!

PureDrawingsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 21 at 11:34 pm
OMW! the is soooo beautiful! I want to hang this up on my wall! The simplicity yet complex design is so beautifully done! 5 STARS!

CristelSnowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 3 at 5:27 pm
omg u did this? o this is SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! you are very talented !

TheOceansBlackBird said...
Wow thank all of you so much XD

TheCometThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 27, 2014 at 9:00 am
WoW this is so beautiful! I love it. You're truly talented. It's a masterpiece ^_^ defenitly 5 stars

snibborj said...
i love the way you did the background :) great job

Liv.HarrisThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
That is so cool! Great job on the blending, I really like this!