Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > RYAN IN THE SUN

RYAN IN THE SUN This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
OIL PAINTING OF RYAN LAYING IN THE SUN AND I CAPTURED MYSELF AND MY MOM ON ONE OF THE LENS
Tags: SUMMER BEACH

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 40 comments. Post your own now!

Deej6595 said...
This is a fantastic drawing. I don't even know how you got the reflection off the sunglasses. You are an excellent illustrator. I can't wait to see what else you have in mind.

chrissie said...
that is so good! the guys smile, the skill with which you painted, the creativness of adding the reflection in his sunglasses: i love it!

_emmadilemma_ said...
this is a great oil painting! I love the idea how i could see your facial expressions through the sunglasses! nice job!

C.Islas said...
You did an awesome job !

soldout said...
For a minute, I thought I was staring at a photo. You're an oil-paintig phenomenon, dude!!!!!

StarGazer453 said...
Aug. 31, 2011 at 10:45 am
That's amazing!  I wish I could paint like that... keep up the good work!

Sky.. said...
May 15, 2011 at 12:12 am
Beautiful. I have mad respect for your work. I know oil painting is hard!(:

mudpuppy said...

Hello,

My mother and I just love your work! She has over two hundred artwork in our home and she was recently feature in the local newspaper. She collects artwork from where ever she can get it and your work would most CERTAINLY be something she would love to add to her collection.

artist22 said...
Very creative!!! It definately catches your attention, which is great! Did you base this off of a photogarph you have taken?

Dom<3 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Yes, I based this from a photo I took while being at the beach. while i was talking to my stepfather (ryan) i saw my reflection and thought it would be a cool picture to paint.

sanra said...
i can't believe this a painting!

Eilatan This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 16, 2010 at 9:26 am

this is so good! how did you capture the image so perfectly!!!!

you deserve to have your work in galleries. if i ever meet a talent scout i will definitely mention you.

Thanks, that means alot =)

deardiary said...
haha, makes me laugh :p

fiftiesgal467 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Whoa! This is super realistic. It's comical too!

Jakob said...
At first I thought I clicked the wrong thing. It's so realistic!

Dom<3 replied...
Thankzs for the comment, I always appreciate it when people have something to say :)

Jakob replied...
Your welcome

writergirl914 said...
I love how realistic it looks and the reflection in the glasses plays a major key role in the painting.
And it really draws you in. I really want to learn more about this man.

BobbyCurley This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
your paintings look so realistic. i love the reflection in the glasses