Release

Report abuse
Description:
The image is of my friend Jess and is partly 3D, created using a board for the painting and a base, different coloured strings and several paper aeroplanes each with different feelings written all over...(more »)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

AlaNovaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 2 at 9:32 am:
There's creative in it, expression, playfulness, and all out amazing written all over it. Seriously love your artwork! Bravissima!! - Ala Nova :) 

irena23This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 30 at 11:26 pm:
Wow this is definitely won of the coolest things I've seen! Definitely inspiring me to try new things :)

kingofwritersThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 27 at 5:41 pm:
You are a really creative artist! Your paintings are definitely some of the best I've seen on this site, if not THE best!

NatalieLikesArtThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 26 at 9:23 pm:
mind blown. how do you think of these ideas?