Musing This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

horsehugger30252 said...
Even though I don't understand the title, the piece is brilliant. The colors in the background remind me of Vincent Van Gogh! (One of my favorite artists)

MichealMulkey said...
Nov. 14, 2013 at 10:49 am:
Was this piece a real muse? Were you aiming for realism or details and expressing symbolism? I have too many questions, I believe this was unsuccesful. sorry.

elycavillThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I loved every segment of your work, really fantastic!

rayshine said...
Oct. 10, 2013 at 3:12 am:
Akiane Kramarik much?

merzi99 said...
This is amazing! You are incredibly talented! Keep up the good work! (:

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I like the hues you chose for this painting. And the look the woman has. Her eyes just stand out in the midst of so many beautiful colors. Congrats on the Editors' Choice. Keep painting. This is good. 

MichealMulkey replied...
Nov. 14, 2013 at 10:51 am :
I agree with the colors, but the mood that they give off are kind of confusing. The darker hues the woman's hair portrays and difference from the flowingly vibrant colors that the backround presents to the audience.