Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > Palace of Fine Arts

Palace of Fine Arts This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
magnificent portrait of the Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco. The sky ranges from warm yellow to a delicate violet blended into a pink and peach cloud.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

creestalbeeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 10:59 am:
Wow! Youre art is amazing*o*!

irena23This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 6 at 1:40 am:
I love the colors and the softness of your strokes! It's so serene and beautiful!

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 23 at 5:07 pm:
O...M...G...This is one of my favorites. Wow! Exceptional. 

Evalena said...
Jul. 18 at 1:06 pm:
This is sick! it's so good