Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > Chinatown After Rain

Chinatown After Rain This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
Chinatown in NYC has a reputation of being smelly and dirty. It's often overcrowded and overwhelming--in both architecture and population. But when it rains, the place is actually quite romantic. The neon...(more »)
Tags: landscapes

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 3 comments. Post your own!

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 26, 2013 at 5:08 pm:
Honestly, this is gorgeous. You have talent for capturing small details with precision. This is lovely. I could look at it for days without becoming bored.

Eugii replied...
Jun. 26, 2013 at 9:21 pm :
Aw thank you McKay! Your comment really made my day. I feel very much encouraged to keep painting because of you.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 27, 2013 at 2:04 pm :
I'm glad to hear that. Please, keep painting. The world must see your paintings. Especially this one.