Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > Chinatown After Rain

Chinatown After Rain This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:
Chinatown in NYC has a reputation of being smelly and dirty. It's often overcrowded and overwhelming--in both architecture and population. But when it rains, the place is actually quite romantic. The neon...(more »)
Tags: landscapes

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 3 comments. Post your own!

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 26, 2013 at 5:08 pm:
Honestly, this is gorgeous. You have talent for capturing small details with precision. This is lovely. I could look at it for days without becoming bored.

Eugii replied...
Jun. 26, 2013 at 9:21 pm :
Aw thank you McKay! Your comment really made my day. I feel very much encouraged to keep painting because of you.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 27, 2013 at 2:04 pm :
I'm glad to hear that. Please, keep painting. The world must see your paintings. Especially this one.