Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > Beauty in Bloom

Beauty in Bloom

Report abuse
Description:
oil

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

Sparkle1popsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 23 at 6:17 pm:
OMG I absolutely love this! You art just makes me feel happy in a way I can't explain! Not many people have these kinds of tealents :) Use them for all they are worth!

dancer53785This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 24 at 3:19 pm :
this one was on display in the best of the best gallery in southern oregon.. this one was fun but my parents hated it cuz they thought she looks like she has a mohawk... :P

Sparkle1popsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 24 at 6:06 pm :
hahaha thats funny

today at 3:11 pm :
haha ya :P