Seaside This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 9 comments. Post your own!

eisforeleonoreThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 5 at 10:22 pm:
Sorry for that. I am exceptionally bad at choosing between the Reply and Comment buttons. Whoopsie Daisy.

OlveraJorge1This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 1 at 2:37 pm:
I was browsing the art and yours stood out due to the appealing colors. To me, this piece glows and I LOVE this work AND your other pieces. I would love to own this. If you think youd part with it? ofcourse compensation is important! This piece is just TOO GOOD

eisforeleonoreThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 30 at 9:56 pm :
Thank you so much, darling. You're too kind!  Most of the work I do I'm puting my portfolio, so I'll have to turn you down. But thank you for the intrest and the kind words, it means a lot. <3 

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 7 at 12:05 pm:
This is soooo good. I'm a painter too, and I really appreciate your style!

Jun. 5 at 10:29 pm :
Thank you, dear! You're so awesome.

the_dreamer42This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 5 at 7:17 pm:
Absolutely breathtaking! should definitely be in a museum!

Jun. 5 at 10:25 pm :
You score phenomenally high on the kind-o-meter.  Seriously I checked.  Thank you so much!

guardianofthestarsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 4 at 10:39 am:
Wow! I love all of the colors!

Jun. 5 at 10:26 pm :
Thank you so much!