Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > Horse and Colt

Horse and Colt This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 27 comments. Post your own!

Deon13 said...
Aug. 31, 2012 at 11:21 am:
That's CARZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have a true talent.  

Isalam said...
WOW! this is amazing!  :)

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 8, 2012 at 6:19 am:
Amazing~ I love the bond between mother and child.

ElkieLion This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
THATS AMAZING!!!

SeizeTheDayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Absolutely beautiful! I clicked on this painting, because I thought it was a photograph! I'm not much of an artist, but I try my best to appreciate amazing works like this. Keep up the awesome work! :D

TouchOfARose said...
This is beautiful! I'm no artist, but it's plain that you have a LOT of talent! I love the details and coloring. Definitely keep on painting!!! (:

Kseniya O. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i got into Pratt so i guess i was wrong lol

BriBriluvhorses said...
Oct. 28, 2011 at 11:40 am:
I have tried so hard to perfect my drawings of art but you just blew me away. I am nowear close to your master peice. Good job!!

ayesha20 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 2, 2011 at 4:15 am:
mind blowing! :D

WerewolfWriting said...
That is quite beautiful! I absolutely love horses so when this piece caught my eyes I was in shock of its perfection! It someone how radiates the love and connection between mother and child. Fantastic work!

Kseniya O. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Nov. 14, 2011 at 2:48 pm :
thank you!

GemValley250 said...
ow this is gorgeous! Keep up the good work!

GemValley250 replied...
Jan. 15, 2011 at 2:22 pm :
I meant wow!

Sockmonkeys said...
That's beutiful. How long did it take you ???

JenMikalaEngel said...
Oh my goodness, that is amazing! I love the detail in the foreground and the background is beautiful!

Nov. 21, 2010 at 11:27 am :
thank you!! but apparently none of these are creative enough to get me into a decent art college... sadly

niesh13 said...
Jul. 21, 2010 at 2:47 pm:
I Thought Thiss Wass a Picture.!! Thiss Iss Beautiful.!!

Jul. 21, 2010 at 11:40 pm :
thank you!

lunar_moon said...
Jun. 9, 2010 at 2:40 pm:
I don't even want to think about how long that took.

Jun. 10, 2010 at 11:54 am :
yeah lol you prolly dont.. takes a lot of patience to get the details right