Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > Horse and Colt

Horse and Colt This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 27 comments. Post your own now!

Deon13 said...
Aug. 31, 2012 at 11:21 am
That's CARZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have a true talent.  

Isalam said...
WOW! this is amazing!  :)

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 8, 2012 at 6:19 am
Amazing~ I love the bond between mother and child.

ElkieLion This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
THATS AMAZING!!!

SeizeTheDayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Absolutely beautiful! I clicked on this painting, because I thought it was a photograph! I'm not much of an artist, but I try my best to appreciate amazing works like this. Keep up the awesome work! :D

TouchOfARose said...
This is beautiful! I'm no artist, but it's plain that you have a LOT of talent! I love the details and coloring. Definitely keep on painting!!! (:

Kseniya O. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i got into Pratt so i guess i was wrong lol

BriBriluvhorses said...
Oct. 28, 2011 at 11:40 am
I have tried so hard to perfect my drawings of art but you just blew me away. I am nowear close to your master peice. Good job!!

ayesha20 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 2, 2011 at 4:15 am
mind blowing! :D

WerewolfWriting said...
That is quite beautiful! I absolutely love horses so when this piece caught my eyes I was in shock of its perfection! It someone how radiates the love and connection between mother and child. Fantastic work!

Kseniya O. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
thank you!

GemValley250This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
ow this is gorgeous! Keep up the good work!

GemValley250This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
I meant wow!

SockmonkeysThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
That's beutiful. How long did it take you ???

JenMikalaEngel said...
Oh my goodness, that is amazing! I love the detail in the foreground and the background is beautiful!

Nov. 21, 2010 at 11:27 am
thank you!! but apparently none of these are creative enough to get me into a decent art college... sadly

niesh13 said...
I Thought Thiss Wass a Picture.!! Thiss Iss Beautiful.!!

thank you!

lunar_moon said...
I don't even want to think about how long that took.

Jun. 10, 2010 at 11:54 am
yeah lol you prolly dont.. takes a lot of patience to get the details right