Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > The Silver Lady

The Silver Lady

Report abuse
Description:
Tags: adults teens

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 13 comments. Post your own now!

dancer53785 said...
May 2, 2013 at 11:01 am
This is amazing. It reminds me of renaissance art. The editors of teen ink either overlooked this or they are BLIND! You should look at my artwork and give me some tips :)

MacabreMacaw said...
The synthesis of the parts renders it defiant instead of vulnerable, as one would think were it to be described... love the fabrics... not sure if the shoulder's prominent (relative) brawniness is intentional, but it's a good touch

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nothing like a figure shrouded in mystery I love it~

MarieAntoinette2012This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:32 am
Very beautiful. Perfectly proportioned, you obviously took a lot of time and effort.

NatSigz said...
Thank you!!! :D

stupendousman said...
absolutely beautiful! the folds in the dress are nicely made :)

a_bunch_of_nuns said...
The dress is absolutely amazing.  And the atmosphere of it...!  Seriously beautiful. 

stupendousman replied...
love your profile pic ;)

a_bunch_of_nuns replied...
Why thank you.  :]  Yours is equally awesome. 

MariellaCecilia This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
the colors <3

AndriaStarThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:48 am
Wow, amazing!

NicoleHope said...
Jan. 12, 2013 at 2:35 am
This is stunning. Should be published in the magazine.

NatSigz replied...
Thank you so much! <3 That really means a lot :)