New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Oil Paintings > The Silver Lady

The Silver Lady

Report abuse
Description:
Tags: adults teens

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 13 comments. Post your own!

dancer53785This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 11:01 am:
This is amazing. It reminds me of renaissance art. The editors of teen ink either overlooked this or they are BLIND! You should look at my artwork and give me some tips :)

MacabreMacaw said...
Apr. 5 at 4:39 pm:
The synthesis of the parts renders it defiant instead of vulnerable, as one would think were it to be described... love the fabrics... not sure if the shoulder's prominent (relative) brawniness is intentional, but it's a good touch

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 16 at 6:22 pm:
Nothing like a figure shrouded in mystery I love it~

MarieAntoinette2012This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 25 at 10:32 am:
Very beautiful. Perfectly proportioned, you obviously took a lot of time and effort.

NatSigzThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 6 at 2:05 pm:
Thank you!!! :D

stupendousmanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 26 at 3:32 pm:
absolutely beautiful! the folds in the dress are nicely made :)

a_bunch_of_nunsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 18 at 7:24 pm:
The dress is absolutely amazing.  And the atmosphere of it...!  Seriously beautiful. 

stupendousmanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 26 at 3:31 pm :
love your profile pic ;)

a_bunch_of_nunsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 27 at 12:22 pm :
Why thank you.  :]  Yours is equally awesome. 

MariellaCeciliaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 16 at 8:19 pm:
the colors <3

AndriaStarThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 15 at 9:48 am:
Wow, amazing!

NicoleHopeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 12 at 2:35 am:
This is stunning. Should be published in the magazine.

NatSigzThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 6 at 2:04 pm :
Thank you so much! <3 That really means a lot :)