Home > Art / Photo > Computer Graphics > winter leaves

winter leaves

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

KassandraweberThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:42 am:
that is really neat how do you do it??

ALM007This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 19 at 3:45 pm :
Thanks so much! I actually was disappointed in how blurry it ended up coming out from the transition from my old home computer to my laptop. I just sketched it out on a basic paint program on windows and then added color until I was happy with it. I don't consider myself the great artist, but I was definitely going through a lot of emotions the summer I made this piece and other pieces and I was happy with the color and the abstract feel which to others may just be an amateur's best effo... (more »)

KassandraMichelle263451This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 20 at 9:23 am :
It is cool how you can feel free in art and wrighting

Mar. 20 at 6:11 pm :
definitely!