Home > Art / Photo > Computer Graphics > Styles Change

Styles Change This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:
When I made this by inserting people from two pictures from different eras into yet another picture, I couldn't help but notice how styles and fashion and society changes over the years.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 3 comments. Post your own!

AlaNovaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 8 at 11:06 am:
Absolutely love the feel to it, it's so original and I love it. These kinds of antique photo manipulations are my favorites! Bravi!! :D 

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Very cool~ I like this type of photo manipulation. Reminds me of like pop art or something.