[OC] Xavier | Teen Ink

[OC] Xavier

By Cass-, Inverness, Florida
Cass-, Inverness, Florida

The obvious is the hardest thing to see, and plain sight is the most hidden place to hide anything.

One of my OCs, or original characters. I was just messing around in SAI before I drew up a sketch of him, and I liked it enough to ink and color him. This was before I found out how to use the linework layer on SAI, however, so they look a bit choppy, sorry ^^''.

Tags: Adults

Similar images

This art has 5 comments.

Cass- said...
on Feb. 13 2012 at 5:13 am
Cass-, Inverness, Florida

Thank you a bunch, Libby~

on Feb. 9 2012 at 8:31 am
LibbyRenee BRONZE, Burnside, Pennsylvania
Wow, this is a really good picture. It is creative in your own way and thats what I like about this.

yisliefbeinstoopid BRONZE, Windsor, Other

“I have never listened to anyone who criticized my taste in space travel, sideshows or gorillas. When this occurs, I pack up my dinosaurs and leave the room.”
― Ray Bradbury, Zen in the Art of Writing

"Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive." - Elbert Hubbard

Haha, thanks! Probably only gonna use it only for colouring though. I'm more used to corel painters for inking and such.

Cass- said...
Cass-, Inverness, Florida

Yeah, it's next to the 'create new layer' one, and has a calligraphy-looking pen over a piece of paper for an icon c:. And really :o? You should use it more often, it's really great~ And geheh, thanks a ton ^^~

There's a linework layer? XD I'm very inexperienced with sai, literally only used it twice. Very nice drawing, it looks great! (^o^)