[OC] Xavier

Report abuse
Description:
One of my OCs, or original characters. I was just messing around in SAI before I drew up a sketch of him, and I liked it enough to ink and color him. This was before I found out how to use the linework layer on SAI, however, so they look a bit choppy, sorry ^^''.
Tags: adults

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

LibbyReneeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 9, 2012 at 8:31 am:
Wow, this is a really good picture. It is creative in your own way and thats what I like about this.

Cass- replied...
Feb. 13, 2012 at 5:13 am :
Thank you a bunch, Libby~

SuperFloreeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 3, 2012 at 9:02 pm:
There's a linework layer? XD I'm very inexperienced with sai, literally only used it twice. Very nice drawing, it looks great! (^o^)

Cass- replied...
Feb. 3, 2012 at 9:05 pm :
Yeah, it's next to the 'create new layer' one, and has a calligraphy-looking pen over a piece of paper for an icon c:. And really :o? You should use it more often, it's really great~ And geheh, thanks a ton ^^~

SuperFloreeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 5, 2012 at 12:52 pm :
Haha, thanks! Probably only gonna use it only for colouring though. I'm more used to corel painters for inking and such.