CATbIp | Teen Ink

CATbIp

By Daniel1243, bellevue, Washington
Daniel1243, Bellevue, Washington

"POTATO"

cagt

Tags: AnimalsRgvh

Similar images

This art has 7 comments.

JeffreyAdami BRONZE, Bellevue, Washington

K SHAWN YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!
I'm just tryin' to get my smoothie on, dawg!
WORD

She's NO a girl WORD misses much Derp derp derp derp derp derp, oh, yeah She's WORD acquainted WORD the touch of the velvet herp lemonade a lemonade on a WORD POTATO The man in the crowd WORD the Multicolored mirrors on his herp boots Lying WORD herp eyes WORD his herps are busy WORD overtime A soap impression of herp WORD WORD herp ate and derp to the NO Trust I NO a fix? cause I'm going derp Derp to the bits that I left uptown I NO a fix? cause I'm going derp Herp is a WORD gun (Bang bang, shoot shoot) Herp is a WORD gun mama (Bang bang, shoot shoot) WORD I herp you in my arms (Oh yeah) And I feel my finger on your trigger (Ooo, oh yeah) I know NO can derp me NO herp (Ooo, oh yeah) Because herp is a WORD gun mama (Bang bang, shoot shoot) Herp is a WORD gun, yes it is (Bang bang, shoot shoot) Herp is a WORD, yes it is, gun (Herp, bang bang, shoot shoot) WORD, derp you know that herp is a WORD gun mama (Herp is a WORD gun yeah) Cold light derp through curtains of derp Torn like the memory of WORD WORD WORD and WORD became of us Gone with the Evening WORD morning stares Gone and forgotten like a potato or the fragments of a derp Let me know WORD to find you give me the chance to find you I'm Lost on my own in this Herp of Derp Herp WORD NO receive me NO WORD believe me I'm Lost on my own in this Herp of Derp WORD tends the garden WORD I'm NO there WORD lights the candle through the derp herp WORD the WORD is filled with fear I WORD remember WORD you WORD there sleeping beside me through the derp herp WORD the WORD is bathed in fear Let me know WORD to find you WORD should I care to find you You left me alone in this Herp of Derp Your herp will not receive you NO WORD believe you I'm setting the Flame to this Herp of Derp I close my eyes Only for a moment and the moment's gone All my derp Potato before my eyes a curiosity Derp in the WORD All they are is derp in the WORD Same old song Just a derp of WORD in an endless sea All WORD do Crumbles to the ground though WORD refuse to see Derp in the WORD All WORD are is derp in the WORD NO derp herp on NO lasts forever but the Earth and Sky It slips away And all your money WORD another minute buy Derp in the WORD All WORD are is derp in the WORD All WORD are is derp in the WORD Derp in the WORD Everything is derp in the WORD Everything is derp in the WORD

WORD

She's not a girl WORD misses much Derp derp derp derp derp derp, oh, yeah She's WORD acquainted WORD the touch of the velvet herp Like a lizard on a WORD pane The man in the crowd WORD the Multicolored mirrors on his hobnail boots Lying WORD his eyes WORD his herps are busy WORD overtime A soap impression of his WORD WORD he ate and derp to the National Trust I need a fix ?cause I'm going derp Derp to the bits that I left uptown I need a fix ?cause I'm going derp Herp is a WORD gun (Bang bang, shoot shoot) Herp is a WORD gun mama (Bang bang, shoot shoot) WORD I herp you in my arms (Oh yeah) And I feel my finger on your trigger (Ooo, oh yeah) I know nobody can derp me no herp (Ooo, oh yeah) Because herp is a WORD gun mama (Bang bang, shoot shoot) Herp is a WORD gun, yes it is (Bang bang, shoot shoot) Herp is a WORD, yes it is, gun (Herp, bang bang, shoot shoot) WORD, derp you know that herp is a WORD gun mama (Herp is a WORD gun yeah)

WORD

OVER 9000!!!

Daniel1243 said...
Daniel1243, Bellevue, Washington

"POTATO"

wut dos deRp meen

WORD

Cold light derp through curtains of derp Torn like the memory of what we were and what became of us Gone with the Evening when morning stares Gone and forgotten like a photograph or the fragments of a dream [Chorus:] Let me know where to find you give me the chance to find you I'm Lost on my own in this Herp of Derp Herp will not receive me Nobody will believe me I'm Lost on my own in this Herp of Derp Who tends the garden when I'm not there Who lights the candle through the derp herp when the world is filled with fear I will remember when you were there sleeping beside me through the derp herp when the world is bathed in fear [Chorus] Let me know where to find you Why should I care to find you You left me alone in this Herp of Derp Your herp will not receive you Nobody will believe you I'm setting the Flame to this Herp of Derp

Daniel1243 said...
Daniel1243, Bellevue, Washington

"POTATO"

thanc yoo jefry

WORD

YOURE A GENIUS!!!