CATbIp

Report abuse
Description:
cagt
Tags: animals rgvh

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

JeffreyAdami said...
She's NO a girl WORD misses much Derp derp derp derp derp derp, oh, yeah She's WORD acquainted WORD the touch of the velvet herp lemonade a lemonade on a WORD POTATO The man in the crowd WORD the Multicolored mirrors on his herp boots Lying WORD herp eyes WORD his herps are busy WORD overtime A soap impression of herp WORD WORD herp ate and derp to the NO Trust I NO a fix? cause I'm going derp Derp to the bits that I left uptown I NO a fix? cause I'm going derp Herp is a WORD gun (Bang bang, sho... (more »)

JeffreyAdami said...
She's not a girl WORD misses much Derp derp derp derp derp derp, oh, yeah She's WORD acquainted WORD the touch of the velvet herp Like a lizard on a WORD pane The man in the crowd WORD the Multicolored mirrors on his hobnail boots Lying WORD his eyes WORD his herps are busy WORD overtime A soap impression of his WORD WORD he ate and derp to the National Trust I need a fix ?cause I'm going derp Derp to the bits that I left uptown I need a fix ?cause I'm going derp Herp is a WORD gun (Bang ban... (more »)

JeffreyAdami said...
Cold light derp through curtains of derp Torn like the memory of what we were and what became of us Gone with the Evening when morning stares Gone and forgotten like a photograph or the fragments of a dream [Chorus:] Let me know where to find you give me the chance to find you I'm Lost on my own in this Herp of Derp Herp will not receive me Nobody will believe me I'm Lost on my own in this Herp of Derp Who tends the garden when I'm not there Who lights the candle through the derp ... (more »)

Daniel1243 replied...
Jan. 23, 2012 at 3:04 pm :
wut dos deRp meen

JeffreyAdami replied...
Jan. 23, 2012 at 3:05 pm :
OVER 9000!!!

Daniel1243 said...
thanc yoo jefry

JeffreyAdami said...
YOURE A GENIUS!!!