New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

I Don't Care

Report abuse
Description:
Poem and pic

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

IamtheshyStargirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 16, 2012 at 9:43 pm:
Very nice, in both poem and art :) 

kairi.kaylynThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Thats true, but sometimes it just means they aren't the one for you and that there's someone better out there

xXx_Fox_xXxThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 27, 2012 at 6:21 pm :
Thanks for the commets guys :) and yes it is the worse, Issa-chan I believe it

Ahtyo said...
i sure know how that feels. Its the worst when you see someone you care about be with someone so wrong for them. Its amazing sometimes when it feels like they dont notice you there.

Aeliss_NovakThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 16, 2012 at 10:22 am :
I love it, what does it say in the bottom right corner though? It's too small for me to read. :)