Home > Art / Photo > Computer Graphics > A Warrior's Fruit

A Warrior's Fruit This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
Painting the armor took the longest. I did each section at a time, and worked from midtones to darks and then to highlights. The apple was fun to do though because I got myself a real apple to look at and...(more »)

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 3 comments. Post your own!

chrisjermain said...
wow this is actuly a true show of talent.how people draw threw tablets is beyond me. but you did amazingly with this one.

RachaelRoth said...
Sept. 21, 2011 at 10:00 am:
Great job. I use paint.net and Gimp to draw on the computer and man, does it take forever to get that kind of detail. The face, the hair, and the tree are all superb.

MoldovaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 10, 2011 at 4:51 pm :
Thanks so much, girl!! :D
It's true, detailing does take forever but with some good music and a tasty snack, it gets done! xP