Home > Art / Photo > Computer Graphics > Reach For The Colors

Reach For The Colors This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
I kept things really abstract, working from the background first and then the body. I also wanted to experiment with lighting. Doing this one was actually more enjoyable than very detailed work I've been...(more »)

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 3 comments. Post your own!

BreakMyEmotionsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is absolutely amazing. The color and his expression. I don't know what he's feeling, but he seems afraid...I love it.

MathyArtistThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I love the expression in his face and the colors work well with the entire piece. For an experiment this turned out amazingly! Personally I'm a bit wary of experimentation but from seeing this I already feel more confident about trying something myself. Great work.

MoldovaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 10, 2011 at 2:40 pm :
Thanks so much!  I do plan to do more like this.  It's very relaxing.  I hope you try it!