Absence This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:
Part II, Absence. Parts I and III coming soon, as well as the poem that goes with them.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own!

VanendraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 14, 2011 at 6:38 am:
I love this buck, he is sooo cool

zandragreyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 7, 2012 at 12:00 pm :
Thank you!

Chibbie said...
I just love it :) I love how you use the different shades of gray and black :) very good work :)

Oct. 5, 2011 at 1:47 pm :
Thank you very much!

NobodyYouKnow said...
I love your composition,

alexpeanutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 8, 2011 at 10:47 am :
Thank you!

maxxthecrazysnowleopard said...
cooool!!!!! what did you do it on?

Aug. 8, 2011 at 10:47 am :
Photoshop CS4 with a Wacom Intuos4 tablet.