New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Amber Eyes This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:
Probably my personal favorite digital piece to date. This painting took the longest out of anything I've done. Surprisingly the hair took less than an hour and a half. The face is what took the longest...(more »)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

BlondeButBright said...
Jun. 16, 2011 at 4:38 pm:
If I didn't know better I would have said that this was painted by a professional artist. i was blown away. They say the eyes are the door to the soul, and I felt like there was a really deep story behind her eyes.

IamtheshyStargirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 13, 2011 at 6:16 pm:
Absolutely gorgeous, she looks very realistic, and the painting is honestly a full story unto itself.

MoldovaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 13, 2011 at 6:49 pm :
Oh gosh, thank you!
Really, the part of you saying it was a story is the best thing I could hear.

TheLonelyBalloon said...
Jun. 11, 2011 at 2:32 pm:

Love how well you did the shading. Beautiful. The highlights in the hair are wonderful.

The only thing I noticed was the cloth around her head didn't seem as fluid as cloth. The folds seem kind of sharp to me. But otherwise, I love it.

Jun. 13, 2011 at 6:50 pm :
Oh thank you!

And you mean the outter part?  You're right, it does! Maybe if I blurred it a little bit, you think?

Thanks again! I could use every feedback I can get!