Home > Art / Photo > Computer Graphics > The Snow Queen

The Snow Queen This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
This took me a very long time to do, but I wanted to create something that gave people a feeling of cold, iciness but also beautiful and calming too.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

bookmouseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 6:11 pm:
She looks really youthful even though her hair is white! It's really realistic! I especially like her eyes, her hand and her hair. I can't draw anywhere near that good and with a computer I'd be even worse!

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 28, 2012 at 9:41 pm:
Love her translucent, pearly white skin. She looks like a fairy~

TouchOfARose said...
This is my favorite of your work. It's so calm and majestic, yet hints at the capability of an ice storm's ferociousness. She's so beautiful and awesome looking! The shading and her complexion are perfect in this. (:

BlackMoonWhiteSky This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Is it sad that all I can think to say is wow? Because, I mean, WOW! ^_^

MoldovaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 11, 2011 at 1:35 pm :
Very late but thank you! :) ♥