Home > Art / Photo > Computer Graphics > Fair is the Rose

Fair is the Rose

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 16 comments. Post your own!

LilZo11This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 24, 2012 at 2:53 pm:

.W.O.W.                    

.B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.!.!.!.

.I. .L.o.V.e. .T.h.I.s. .P.h.O.t.O. .s.O. .m.U.c.H.

.i.T. .i.S. .s.O. .S.o. .s.O. .a.M.a.Z.i.N.g.

.W.i.C.k.E.d. .A.w.S.o.M.e. .J.o.B. .o.N. .t.H.i.S.!.!.!.

KaitlynnNicoleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 11 at 1:07 pm :
Thanks so much! :) 

DarkenRoseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 28, 2011 at 2:50 pm:
It's very beautiful and amazing:)

Jul. 13, 2011 at 3:34 pm :
Thank you Lovey!

DreGurl said...
Mar. 18, 2011 at 1:25 pm:
Its so beautiful.

Mar. 19, 2011 at 11:27 am :
Thank you very much!

Medina D. said...
Mar. 7, 2011 at 2:09 pm:
this is just beautiful!!! Even just the color itself................I'm completely captivated. This is AMAZING

Mar. 16, 2011 at 11:28 am :
Thanks so much! I'm currently working on some new work and I will upload it as soon as possible! Thanks for you comment!

Sarah_Chen said...
Mar. 1, 2011 at 9:14 pm:
stunning :)

Mar. 19, 2011 at 11:28 am :
Thanks!!!!

leonaj said...
Feb. 26, 2011 at 4:27 pm:
WOAH!!! :O I LUHV ALLL OF YER FOTOZ!!! :)) THEY R OH-MAYZ-ING!

Mar. 16, 2011 at 11:33 am :
Thanks so much for your comment! I really appreciate it! The more comments and votes I get the better! Please recommend me to all ur friends!

remembermeplease said...
Feb. 22, 2011 at 7:27 pm:
its so pretty! did you try it black and white? its just so................. breath taking. yeah...thats the word i wanna use. (: anyway amazing job(:

Mar. 19, 2011 at 11:28 am :
Thank you my dear! I'll try it in black and white and see how it looks!

A.N.Mouse said...
Feb. 18, 2011 at 4:20 pm:

Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

Feb. 21, 2011 at 10:26 am :
Thank you! I actually used photoshop to change the colour of the rose and i originally wasn't sure how it would turn out but i guess it turned out okay according to you so thank you very much!