this is me | Teen Ink

this is me

By bluefadoodle SILVER, mitchell, South Dakota
bluefadoodle SILVER, Mitchell, South Dakota

poptarts are pathetic

i can't really put this into words i mean you can tell what it is when you see it but that is pretty much all i can say

Similar images

This art has 8 comments.

on Feb. 28 2012 at 1:34 pm

poptarts are pathetic

Hello I see that this has had alot of views but no many comments I would like to hear what you think please tell me thanks.

on Nov. 6 2011 at 10:38 am

poptarts are pathetic

i relly want to get most popular like all of us do but i wouldn't neccissarily call myself agood writer or artist and itv would mean the world to me to get that

on Nov. 6 2011 at 10:36 am

poptarts are pathetic

ok weel i'm gonna explain to you what the colors mean the pinkish-purple is the populars like the queen bees, the pink is the wannabe populars, the blue is the popular jocks, the green is the popular  non-jocks, the purple is the nonpopulars girls, the red is the nonpopulars boys and the yellow is me

on Feb. 27 2011 at 8:50 am

poptarts are pathetic

Hello people I put this picture on and have seen that 1oo people have viewed it and only 35 so far have rated so please rate this article.

p.s Sorry about the comment that i will find you on there i was really mad at my brother that day.

on Feb. 9 2011 at 4:24 pm

poptarts are pathetic

wow page that was deep (no animals were harmed in the makings of this reply but sarcasium was used)

on Feb. 9 2011 at 8:10 am
Pageasaurus_Rex SILVER, Mitchell, South Dakota

“If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?”- Albert Einstein
“We like to kidnap them in a van, and leave them somewhere dangerous. SURPRISE!”-Gerard Way

I'm blue dabadeedabadie!!! Daba-dee-daba-die-Daba-de-daba-die-daba-dee-daba-die!

Inside and outside, blue his house with the blue little window and a blue corvet and everything is blue for himself and I don't remember the rest of the lyrics so yah whatever I'm done with comment!

laneyjo said...
on Feb. 7 2011 at 9:28 am
so cool i think it's awsome

on Feb. 6 2011 at 9:07 pm

poptarts are pathetic

omg i can not beleive i got published i am so happy this is awesome WHO HOO YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!