this is me

Report abuse
Description:
i can't really put this into words i mean you can tell what it is when you see it but that is pretty much all i can say

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own now!

rootbeer said...
Hello I see that this has had alot of views but no many comments I would like to hear what you think please tell me thanks.

rootbeer said...
Nov. 6, 2011 at 10:36 am
ok weel i'm gonna explain to you what the colors mean the pinkish-purple is the populars like the queen bees, the pink is the wannabe populars, the blue is the popular jocks, the green is the popular  non-jocks, the purple is the nonpopulars girls, the red is the nonpopulars boys and the yellow is me

rootbeer said...
Feb. 27, 2011 at 8:50 am

Hello people I put this picture on and have seen that 1oo people have viewed it and only 35 so far have rated so please rate this article.

p.s Sorry about the comment that i will find you on there i was really mad at my brother that day.

rootbeer replied...
Nov. 6, 2011 at 10:38 am
i relly want to get most popular like all of us do but i wouldn't neccissarily call myself agood writer or artist and itv would mean the world to me to get that

Pageasaurus_Rex said...
Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:10 am

I'm blue dabadeedabadie!!! Daba-dee-daba-die-Daba-de-daba-die-daba-dee-daba-die!

Inside and outside, blue his house with the blue little window and a blue corvet and everything is blue for himself and I don't remember the rest of the lyrics so yah whatever I'm done with comment!

rootbeer said...
wow page that was deep (no animals were harmed in the makings of this reply but sarcasium was used)

rootbeer said...
omg i can not beleive i got published i am so happy this is awesome WHO HOO YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laneyjo replied...
Feb. 7, 2011 at 9:28 am
so cool i think it's awsome