Mary Poppins

Report abuse
Description:
Mary Poppins is my fave Movie

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own now!

ilovewriting95 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 22, 2011 at 11:36 am
Wow! Great job! I love the image, you are really good at creating photos, keep making them! :)

EllenaPfefferThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 11, 2011 at 11:34 am
thank you ilovewriting :)

ilovewriting95 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
You are very welcome! :D

CREATEThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 5, 2011 at 1:24 am
Same here! This is neat! What sweet little tribute for the gal, huh?! and by that I mean , I think that Mary herself would appriciate this piece of art!

Aug. 11, 2011 at 11:34 am
hahaha ok I hope so :)thank you

ToPonJahThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 26, 2011 at 2:05 am

I'm sure she will! She is too busy...

You're welcome!