In the Rain This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
This on was one of my 1st edits

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 17 comments. Post your own now!

PerfectMGymnast This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
this is absolutely amazing and so beautiful!! the colors are so vibrant and i love how the girl is sitting out in the rain in the middle of the forest!!! 

ilovewriting95 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 22, 2011 at 11:50 am
I completely agree with PerfectMGymnast and I especially love the purple trees. They look so beautiful. Great job and definitely continue with art. The girl in the picture kind of looks like Selena Gomez, what do you think? Anyways, great job! :)

EllenaPfefferThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 11, 2011 at 11:29 am
Thank you guys Vary much :) for the lovely comments

You are welcome!! Keep up the good work! You are very talented. :D

kisekinya said...
Wow! So cool! Its really beautiful!

thank you so much Kisekinya

kisekinya replied...
Your very welcome! :D

Blabs said...
I love it!

thank you vary much

Alexia_Kay said...
Feb. 1, 2011 at 11:37 am
OMG! Its so life like. I LOVE it!

thank you so much :))

Littlecupcakedancer said...
awesome <3

CobyHorseLoveThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
thank you vary much

jenicex said...
Beautiful. <3

Jan. 22, 2011 at 7:44 am
Thank you jenicex :D

Healing_Angel This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Love the contrast. It looks so peaceful!

Yes It is :D Thanx