New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Computer Graphics > I Shoot Hipsters.

I Shoot Hipsters.

Report abuse
Description:
A common trend obviously noticeable in society would be that of hipsters. An even more common trend is those who dislike them.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

MyConstRuctd_IdentiTyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I am hoping you reply to this comment soon, unfortunately they have no instant message or e-mail option on TeenInk. Anyway, I would like to consider possibly using your image (above) for the cover of a novel of mine. If you could share your thoughts with me, I would much appreciate it. Thank you. :)

Mikaveli replied...
Apr. 26, 2012 at 7:39 pm :
Well, I suppose it depends on what the novel is about. If you could share some details about it, that'd be great. Thanks.

MyConstRuctd_IdentiTyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 28, 2012 at 5:04 pm :
Like I said, I wasn't sure what my cover was going to be, but I think I've settled on pesonally creating one to better fit the subjct matter of my novel. Thank you for getting back as quickly as you did, though. :)

KaylaKewlKat93This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Ahaha. What a wonderful philosophy. Love this!