Evil Kittie

Report abuse
Description:
I photoshopped this.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

doll_faced_angel said...
Nov. 23, 2010 at 10:06 am:
LOL He looks possessed!

JB123 said...
He looks Like the cat i used to have named Phil

KaitlynnNicoleThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 15, 2010 at 5:07 pm :
Phil? Haha.... I like it! I'm gonna name my kittie cat Phil! But did your Phil the Kittie Kat look evil?!

JB123 replied...
Nov. 19, 2010 at 12:48 pm :
he didnt look evil until i accidently slammed the door on his tail. but i kept hugging him back no matter how many times he scratched my stomach

ohmygoshthisisoscar said...
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Nov. 15, 2010 at 5:06 pm :
Haha. Yeah. That's what all my friends said when I showed it to them. I actually was working in photoshop for a project for my computer class. I thought it was pretty cool so I posted it.

Nov. 21, 2010 at 1:31 pm :
Yeah... i don't really feel obligated to answer that. Just sayin'.

Warning: Unknown: open(/var/lib/php5/sess_hlq05ths1sm6cfm13ouu242h00, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/lib/php5) in Unknown on line 0