Home > Art / Photo > Computer Graphics > Chain of Flowers

Chain of Flowers

Report abuse
Description:
I started drawing these knid of flowers a little while ago, and I needed some undisturbed alone time for a while, so went up to my room, whipped out my digital tablet, and started drawing a chain of them....(more »)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 9 comments. Post your own!

Molly (: said...
haa, you're vey welcome (:

Molly :) said...
Nov. 20, 2010 at 9:07 am:

Meg- 

one thing you spelled kind wrong, just telling you so you don't look like a dumby (: two, i don't think i need to sit here and tell you how great of an artist you are because you already know and people tell you all the time, it could get boring, yet it may send joy through you, but you already know that you're amazing, and three keep up the good work :) and i love you!

StoryBox34 replied...
Nov. 27, 2010 at 11:06 pm :
thanks a ton :) ur comments was adorable and sweet :) I LOVE YOU TOO!!! And thnx for helping me not look like a dumby :)

lalaland39 said...
so...i made a myspace background of it. this is really pretty you deff. have more patience than me. lol.     -and, you probably know this but the best color to add to greys if you don't even want hardly any is realllllly pale pink. plus it's "IN" this year i guess. i see it everywhere and it consumes about 1/3 of my wardrobe. so yep. :)

StoryBox34 replied...
Nov. 27, 2010 at 11:12 pm :
thnx for the advice :) I'll have to try it next time. I heard that, but I wasn't too sure if I wanted to try it in this piece, and I'm glad you liked it :) And it's flattering that you have it set as your background :) It means alot to me :)

dAl2543 said...
This is great, it's abstract even though it doesn't use bright colors ... if that makes sense;)

StoryBox34 replied...
Nov. 27, 2010 at 11:08 pm :
lol, you don't have to use bright colors to have it be abstract :) but thnx ;)

Maddy said...
OMG i think this is so pretty! U r so talented!

franc said...
i love this! idk the greyscale really did just let teh shape show more than be distracted by a bright color. great idea!