EC-AM=Heartbreak Characters | Teen Ink

EC-AM=Heartbreak Characters

By TeamJacobArchuleta ELITE, Chicago, Illinois
TeamJacobArchuleta ELITE, Chicago, Illinois

He's the one I call in the middle of the night. He's the one who makes everything alright. He loves me with no regret...I just haven't found him yet.

This is just something I made on paint so you can see what I pictured all of the characters of my story, EC-AM=Heartbreak look like. And just try to picture Will's hair with a blonde streak in the front haha :)

Similar images

This art has 2 comments.

xXmusicluvr4lifeXx BRONZE, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
i sooooooo agree with firelily about the kellan lutz thing!!!! he is my dream shaun!!! lol & michael and will are soooooo freakin hot!!! haha ash does look sorta old but i love ryan philippe so i can't deny his hotness lol....and taylor lautner makes the perfect cole too!!! evalynne's pretty much exactly how i pictured her too...great job :)

on Nov. 2 2010 at 9:37 am
firelilly4 BRONZE, Bakersfield, California

“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”

the pics are pretty small on some of them but most of them are pretty close to how i pictured themin my head. i love that Kellen lutz is Saun i think tht is just perfect!!!the only thing is that ash looks like 35. michael looks preppy and creepy as he should be. and Valerie looks like a backstabber. good job!!!!!!!