Home > Art / Photo > Computer Graphics > Falling Angel

Falling Angel This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 21 comments. Post your own!

J-punzle27This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 19, 2012 at 8:38 am:
Oh my gosh, this is amazing! How did you do this (if you are willing to share your secrets)?

albinotiger said...
Jul. 28, 2012 at 8:58 am:
WHOA! i love how the drss is white the wings r black but the sky r shades of gray! I love her motions and expression

neverland14 said...
Jun. 14, 2012 at 3:47 pm:
this is so beautiful. i couldnt stop looking at it.

Kai17 said...
Mar. 2, 2012 at 8:09 pm:
I really love this; all the different elements...I almost feel like she's flying, and I like that too.

beautifulspirit This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Stunning~ it reminds me of the paintings from the early 1500s but with a more contemporary twist.

Deej6595 said...
This is really good I like the mixed media. It looks so realistic.

gossimergrrl said...
Wow. Just... wow. I love the lights and the colors and well... EVERYTHING! GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT JOB!!!!!

JuneTaz said...
This is a computer graphic?!!! I can't believe you could make the feathers so perfectly! The backroundbis beautiful.

Linghoon said...
Dec. 22, 2011 at 10:52 am:
Oh. My. God. thats alllll im going to say. its amazing. this should be on display.

savetheplanet said...
omigod.  there are no words.  i love the feathers in the forefront of the picture. <3

BlackRabbits said...
a true work of art! :)

Adelle said...
This is beautiful!! I absolutly love it. Great job :)

leafyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is awesome, period. And just do you know, for one of my poems on inkpop (another writing site)I have used it for a cover. If you would like me to not use it as a cover though, just tell me and I'll change it.

JustChristy94 replied...
Oct. 26, 2011 at 11:59 am :
I dont mind as long as there's credit given to me somewhere, or if someone asks if you made it make sure you say I did it or some kind of credit....and Thanks! =)

leafyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oct. 26, 2011 at 12:03 pm :
Okey dokes :)

EllenaPfefferThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 11, 2011 at 11:37 am:

WOW!! I love this Vary nice Job 

Please check out my work thank you 

EmilyRosebudThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 22, 2011 at 10:38 am:
Wow! This is beautiful! So dramatic.

katielee said...
Mar. 2, 2011 at 4:16 pm:
Beautifully done piece! I love how the background is simplistic so it doesn't distract from the angel. How did you make it?

Evanescence said...
Feb. 2, 2011 at 11:54 am:
I love the style, texture and most of all... The masterpiece itself!

Kyrie R. said...
I love this picture. I have an obsession for angels and this is beautiful.