Kaia Chikari

Report abuse
Description:
This is my Role Play (RP) Character Kaia Chikari, the grey object in her hand is a throwing star. Please comment and rate C:=.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 11 comments. Post your own!

ThornThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
It's Kai!!! She's so pretty. How did you do that? I can't draw to save my life.

--Stitch-- said...
Ah, a fellow RP-er. Question: What do you RP as? Human? Vamp? Ninja? What exactly is Kaia, and what can she do?

Fallen_Freak replied...
Sept. 5, 2010 at 3:48 pm :

YAY! It's harder to find people who want to RP these days.. I'm glad you do it. We should totally set one up sometime. Anyway, I use some normal, mostly supernaturla beings, (AKA superpowered peoples, dark angel).

Kaia is a girl who's been through abandonment like the world has been through wars. Is a current spy for the FBI, was born in Japan but adopted by a couple in the US when she was 5, but before then was trained by her Uncle (kaia still thinks of him as her father... (more »)

--Stitch-- replied...
Sept. 5, 2010 at 5:44 pm :

Tell me about it. Half the people who I started RPing with just left, and haven't said anything. Can't remember the last time I RP-ed a normal human. Usually vamps or wolf/humans. I haven't been on my RP in weeks, because no one's been on it in like a month or two. The one I'm talking about is a forum called RP for Fun. I created it when my name was Cordelia-13. So, it should still say that's who created it, I guess. *shrugs, and noms cookie* Dunno.

Fallen_Freak replied...
Sept. 6, 2010 at 1:14 pm :
OOMMMGG!! YOU'RE Cordelia-13??? I worship your work..XP Not litterally, cause that'd be freaky, but as in, I really look up to you in the art world. And you do some of the saem things I do- look at a picture and copy it. Its either that or you posted your picture on Ask . com X3 So, whenever you're on today (Hopefully you will be) create a RP and I'll join it X3 Pinkey-swear promise.

--Stitch-- replied...
Sept. 6, 2010 at 4:20 pm :

Thanks, and it's always good to have someone to look up to in something. Ex. You can learn how to write or get ideas by reading other books, or in this case, you can get ideas, meet new people, and learn how to draw by looking at other people's pics, drawings, and writing. :) .smiles. I'm glad you like my work.

Yeah, I guess about half of my work is from me looking at something else and drawing it. A couple of my drawings that I copied are of people's characters that I used to RP with.... (more »)

MyConstRuctd_IdentiTy replied...
Sept. 6, 2010 at 5:20 pm :
New forum. Just up. It's called Ready. Set. RP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally, my new name set in, and so the forum says it's posted by MyConstRuctd_IdentiTy. :) I don't RP guys often, but I suppose this is a different occasion. I'm RPing as a guy for now.  See you there! :)

Fallen_Freak replied...
Sept. 11, 2010 at 1:25 pm :
LOL Just found it, XP. And a guy..I alwasy wanted to, you know, see into their thoughts. What they're thinking when they're quiet, stuff like that. Or if they think at all, XD

MyConstRuctd_IdentiTy replied...
Sept. 11, 2010 at 1:28 pm :
lol :) Yeah, I guess when I think about it, it might be interesting to find out wether or not they think.

Fallen_Freak replied...
Sept. 12, 2010 at 10:36 am :
Hmmm..... Let's try and find a guy's opinion. *shouts across the website* WILL!!!

MyConstRuctd_IdentiTy replied...
Sept. 12, 2010 at 6:42 pm :
lol :) I guess we should :)