Home > Art / Photo > Computer Graphics > Moody boyfriends make for good drawings

Moody boyfriends make for good drawings

Report abuse
Description:
This is my digital drawing of my lovely other half. The photo was taken by a friend, and then I drew it on Jasc Paint Shop Pro 7, over about 15 layers. The left eye's not quite right though...

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own now!

xxDarkAlleyxx said...
I love this piece and he's cute

allaboutmylife said...
i love the name of this  piece and your boyfriend is HOT! this is really amzing!!

RainyWriter This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
   I'm usually not such a big fan of digital art (I'm a very pencil/watercolor/charcoal/oil painting person) unless it's ont deviantart, but this is so cool! It also  doesn't hurt that you have a fine person to work with. 

AnimalGirl said...
haha, i love how everyones is commenting on your boyfriend (though, he deserves all of the comments ;)  ) The drawing is amazing! good job!!!!

IansLover said...
Oh... my... gosh.... you DREW THAT!?!?! You did an awesome job! and your boyfriend is really cute ;) excellent job!

courtneyloux13 said...
I don't believe this is your boyfriend but nice job on the digital pic.

BabyGirl2121 said...
YEA YOUR BOYFRIEND IS CUTE

ThisLitIsBananas This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is gorgeous - and, may I add, so is your boyfriend! ;) Honestly, though, great job on this piece of art. Amazing! :)