Home > Art / Photo > Computer Graphics > Moody boyfriends make for good drawings

Moody boyfriends make for good drawings

Report abuse
Description:
This is my digital drawing of my lovely other half. The photo was taken by a friend, and then I drew it on Jasc Paint Shop Pro 7, over about 15 layers. The left eye's not quite right though...

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own!

xxDarkAlleyxxThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I love this piece and he's cute

allaboutmylifeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 20, 2012 at 12:02 pm:
i love the name of this  piece and your boyfriend is HOT! this is really amzing!!

RainyWriterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 19, 2012 at 7:35 pm:
   I'm usually not such a big fan of digital art (I'm a very pencil/watercolor/charcoal/oil painting person) unless it's ont deviantart, but this is so cool! It also  doesn't hurt that you have a fine person to work with. 

AnimalGirl said...
May 18, 2011 at 12:16 pm:
haha, i love how everyones is commenting on your boyfriend (though, he deserves all of the comments ;)  ) The drawing is amazing! good job!!!!

IansLover said...
Oh... my... gosh.... you DREW THAT!?!?! You did an awesome job! and your boyfriend is really cute ;) excellent job!

courtneyloux13 said...
I don't believe this is your boyfriend but nice job on the digital pic.

BabyGirl2121 said...
YEA YOUR BOYFRIEND IS CUTE

ThisLitIsBananasThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is gorgeous - and, may I add, so is your boyfriend! ;) Honestly, though, great job on this piece of art. Amazing! :)