Home > Art / Photo > Computer Graphics > Winged Wolf Aqua

Winged Wolf Aqua

Report abuse
Description:
a wolf with wings, its simple and complicated at the same time.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own!

NeonWolf said...
Jul. 4, 2010 at 11:19 am:
Lawl looks realy good.  i like its pattern

lifepaw63 replied...
Jul. 6, 2010 at 9:41 am :
thanks i love drawing and i love wolves, so as far as i know putting the two together just makes things easier.

NeonWolf replied...
Jul. 6, 2010 at 9:54 am :
Omsc, same with me. my focuse for a wile is wolf anatomy

lifepaw63 replied...
Jul. 6, 2010 at 4:55 pm :
im not exactly sure what that is, but if it means you're on team wolves then your fine with me and aqua. ^.^ not to say that he is real in my dreams. he comes to me every night and thats what he looked like to me.

NeonWolf replied...
Jul. 6, 2010 at 6:59 pm :

oh cool. yes i love wolves!

what i said is that i love wolves and i'm focusing on wolf anatomy so i can draw them good ;)

lifepaw63 replied...
Jul. 7, 2010 at 10:30 am :
ok that makes more sense. lol. really, i never take art classes. im only 13 so i teach myself to draw. i draw cats, wolves, dogs, leopards, lions, anything that has four legs and is related to cats and dogs, really, oh and i draw bears sometimes too. but its easier to do when you draw with an actual pencil and not a computer mouse ;)

NeonWolf replied...
Jul. 11, 2010 at 8:04 pm :

i agree with you 100% i'm 12 :p i taught myself how to draw. i draw cats dogs wolves and bears also.

have you read warriors or seekers? i have a drawing tablet to draw graphic with

lifepaw63 replied...
Jul. 14, 2010 at 6:57 pm :
og, ive read the first series in the warriors books. i havent read new prophecy or power of three though, and im in the middle of reading the first book in the seekers books. i love firestar though. he's my favorite next to clouldtail. =D